Stainless steel pipe is a type of long hollow steel that is widely used in the petroleum, chemical, medical, food, light industry, machinery, and instrumentation industries, as well as other industrial pipelines and mechanical structural parts. Stainless steel grades are low-cost cross-section steel. It is a vital component of the iron and steel industry. It typically accounts for 8% to 16% of total steel production. It has numerous applications in the national economy and is a source of savings in and of itself. Metal steel’s economic section is an important component of high-efficiency steel, particularly in the oil drilling, smelting, and transportation industries.
A large number of stainless steel pipes and fittings are required in the geological drilling industry, chemical industry, construction industry, machinery industry, aircraft and automobile manufacturing, boiler manufacturing, medical equipment, furniture, and bicycle manufacturing. Because stainless steel pipe has a hollow section, it is ideal for conveying liquids, gases, and solids in pipelines. Steel pipes, on the other hand, have large section coefficients and high bending and torsion resistance when compared to round steel of the same weight, so they have become various machinery and building structures. important information on the website. The section modulus of structures and parts made of stainless steel tubes is greater than that of solid parts.
What are the benefits of stainless steel pipes?
- The stainless steel pipe has excellent mechanical properties, excellent wear resistance, and a thin and dense chromium-rich oxide film on the surface, resulting in good corrosion resistance in the water, including soft water, even when buried in the ground. It is also extremely corrosion resistant. Rusted steel pipes can withstand high-speed water erosion of up to 30 m/s. Diversion stainless steel pipes used in high-head power plants have a water velocity of more than 60 m/s at the end of the nozzle and service life of more than 100 years.
- Stainless steel pipes have a tensile strength greater than 530 N/mm, which is twice that of galvanized pipes, 3-4 times that of copper pipes, and 8-10 times that of PPR pipes. They also have good ductility and toughness, which is beneficial to water conservation. beautiful, clean, and fashionable appearance, 100 percent recyclable, good safety and sanitation performance, good temperature resistance, good heat preservation performance, smooth inner wall, low water resistance, and can be used for an extended period at temperatures ranging from -270 °C to 400 °C. Working safely, no harmful substances will precipitate regardless of temperature, and the material performance is quite stabl
- Stainless steel pipe has a heat preservation performance that is 24 times that of copper pipe, which reduces heat energy loss, is suitable for hot water transportation, does not cause environmental pollution, is green and environmentally friendly, and is conducive to sustainable development, and stainless steel waste has a high economic value. It is non-toxic and safe; there is no corrosion or exudation; there is no peculiar odor or turbidity; there is no secondary pollution to water quality; pure and hygienic water quality is maintained, and sanitary safety is fully guaranteed.
- Many of the utensils we use in our daily lives are made of iron. As iron oxidation occurs in the air, the surface of iron utensils corrodes over time, producing a foul odor and polluting the local environment. And stainless steel is one of the environmentally friendly materials. The used stainless steel pipe can be reused in the furnace, resulting in no waste material polluting the environment.
- Steel pipes are extremely efficient, and they can be used in smaller diameters than pipes made of other materials. Stainless steel pipes have a much higher mass flow rate per diameter than many other materials. This can reduce pipe costs without sacrificing flow rate.